Download Press Release London, UK. 12 January 2017 – The Emma Cannon Clinic is now taking bookings for our bespoke programme to target male fertility, with a 20% discount available to those who book a dual consultation with Emma (or one of her associates), along with an appointment with our Registered Nutritionist Victoria Wells. Maybe you have decided that 2017 is the year to make a baby and just want to make sure the both of you are in tip top shape. Or maybe you’ve been trying for a while and/or have had a diagnosis of “unexplained infertility” and want to know that two of you are doing all you can. Perhaps you've already got and IVF or ISCI cycle booked and want to give it the very best chance. This combined consultation will include a 360 degree lifestyle and diet consultation looking at all aspects of life and health that maybe impacting on male fertility. It will include: 1 Hr consultation with Emma Cannon or Emma Cannon Associate 1 Hr consultation with Victoria Wells, Registered Nutritionist Diet and lifestyle play important roles in male health and fertility. There is evidence that specific nutrients support fertility. Good sperm health includes count, morphology (structure) and motility (movement). There also needs to be good levels of semen to transport and provide energy for the sperm. It is generally said that sperm takes 90 days to mature but it is closer to 2 ½ months. Sperm develops in the testicles for 50-60 days and are then excreted into the sperm-maturing tube, the epididymis, to complete their maturation for another 14 days. Healthy habits including diet and lifestyle should be encouraged to increase the chances of healthy conception and also for the development and future health of the baby. The genetic material in sperm reflects exposure to stress, nutrient deficiencies and environmental toxins. This programme is ideal for any man who is interested in improving their fertility either to support natural conception or to prepare for IVF or ICSI. Price:
- Consultation with Emma Cannon and with Registered Nutritionist Victoria Wells. Normal price: £430 Programme Offer: £344
- Consultation with associate and Registered Nutritionist Victoria Wells. Normal price: £360 Programme Offer: £288
Terms and conditions The programme is charged in full at the time of booking and we require 48 hours notice to change or cancel. The programmes are offered at a 20% discount on the normal price. It is possible to see Emma Cannon, Emma Cannon Associate or Registered Nutritionist individually, this is charged at the normal rate without discount. ****ENDS*** Press contact: For further information please contact: Louise Foglia on 07769 658261 / email@example.com Notes to Editors:
- Author of four best-selling books about fertility and pregnancy, including 'The Baby Making Bible', Emma Cannon is an integrated fertility and women's health expert and registered acupuncturist, and a mentor and speaker. She is founder of Emma Cannon Clinic in Chelsea, London, from where she has helped countless patients achieve their dream of having a family. Her new book FERTILE is published by Vermillion, 2nd March 2017.
- In October 2016 Emma was a speaker for TedX Covent Garden Women on the subject of fertility. Watch her TedX talk here... It’s About Time We Valued Being Fertile | Emma Cannon | TEDxCoventGardenWomen - YouTube
- Emma holds a Bachelor of Science with a first class honours in clinical work and is a member of the British Acupuncture Council and The College of Medicine. She has attended training with The Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in The Management and Treatment of Infertility. She is also a graduate of the School for Wizards and the Ginger ‘Inspiring Speakers’ Programme. She writes regularly for Natural Health Magazine and The Huffington Post and has contributed to many newspapers, magazines and radio programmes.
- For over 20 years Emma has worked closely with western medical practitioners and believes a combination of conventional and complementary approaches helps patients the most. Emma is known for her expertise in fertility but she also sees women during pregnancy, post-partum and the menopause.
- Renowned consultant gynaecologist based at The Princess Grace Hospital, Adrian Lower works closely with Emma Cannon and says of her unique approach; "Emma Cannon is a powerful healer who has a significant impact on all those who come into contact with her. With her roots in Eastern Medicine, she has developed a very sophisticated understanding of the problems of fertility and established a network of complementary and conventional medical practitioners who share her passion for an integrated approach; together they provide a remarkable synthesis of care."
- Emma has developed particular interest and expertise regarding the impact of the environment, stress and lifestyle choices on both male and female infertility. The Journal of Chinese Medicine published her highly acclaimed article, How to Optimise and Preserve Fertility; Current Research, Lifestyle Choices and Chinese Medicine.